After ten years of rapid development, Sunda electric vehicles are sold all over the world, but many customers are not very clear about the maintenance of electric vehicles. In response to this phenomenon, our Sunda technology R&D team will share some experiences in electric vehicle maintenance
After ten years of rapid development, Sunda electric vehicles are sold all over the world, but many customers are not very clear about the maintenance of electric vehicles. In response to this phenomenon, our Sunda technology R&D team will share some experiences in electric vehicle maintenance.
Sunda electric vehicle charging operation guide
a. Confirm that the vehicle is ventilated at the parking point and shelter from the rain.
b. Turn off the ignition lock, place the direction switch in neutral, and pull on the parking brake. Because during the charging process, opening the key can easily cause damage to the parts of the electrical system.
c. Connect the charger charging cable plug securely to the battery cable connector.
d. Turn on the wall air switch and turn on the charger air switch.
e. When the full indicator light is on, it indicates that the battery is full and the charging enters the automatic floating state.
At the beginning of charging, someone needs to be taken care of. Check the temperature of the charger cable every 10 minutes. The temperature is obviously high or the hot is abnormal. Usually caused by a loose node in the charging line, you must carefully remove the fault before you can start again.
Maintenance of Sunda electric vehicle controller
1. Check if the contact between the contactors is good, whether there is any adhesion, whether the contact points are mechanically stuck.
2. Check if the on/off performance of the micro switch in the accelerator is good.
3. Check whether the direction switch has good on/off performance.
4. Check if the connection between the motor, battery pack and controller is good. Note: The test should be carried out in the event of a power outage, at least once every three months. Never rinse the device with water! You can use a brush or high pressure gas to remove dust.
Maintenance of Sunda electric vehicle battery
1. The surface, connecting wires and bolts of the battery should be kept clean and dry for a long time. If the electrolyte is cleaned with a cotton yarn, rinse it with water and dry it. Note: During the cleaning process, tap water is strictly prohibited from entering the battery to avoid leakage and increase self-discharge, resulting in malfunction of the vehicle.
2. The battery connection must be kept in good condition. Always check the fastening nut of the battery cable for looseness to avoid sparking or burning the pole.
3. Do not place any objects on the battery. Do not connect the positive and negative terminals of the battery directly to avoid short circuit and damage the battery.
4. After the battery is discharged (regardless of the driving time and mileage of the vehicle), it must be charged on the same day. It is not allowed to charge the next day or charge for more than 24 hours. Otherwise the battery life will be affected.
5. During the use of the battery, due to the electrolysis and evaporation of water in the electrolyte, the density will increase and the liquid level will drop (especially in summer), so it should be checked frequently and filled with electrolyte or distilled water. At the end of the charging period, the density of the electrolyte is adjusted to 1.280±0.005 (25°C) with distilled water or dilute sulfuric acid for lead-acid batteries with a density of 1.400. The liquid level should be level with the highest liquid level. Continue to charge for 0.5-1 hours after adjustment to make the inside uniform.
6. No impurities are allowed to fall into the battery. Appliances for adding water should be kept clean to avoid introducing impurities into the battery.
7. If the vehicle is not used for a long time, the battery should be fully charged and stored, and it should be charged once every half month. The charging time is about 9 hours.
8. When replacing a new battery, it must be a group of batteries of the same brand, same capacity, and voltage (when fully charged, the maximum voltage difference does not exceed 0.1V).